Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

As most of you know, I have been at the Southern Christmas Show since November 8th. I'm back home now and was at the shop for a few hours yesterday. Here are a few of the new things that came in while I was gone. We only have a few copies of some of these left but a couple of them just came in Saturday. Other new items came in while I was gone and several orders are expected to arrive in the next few days. I hope you get to stop by soon and see all of the great holiday items we have.

I want to also thank everyone that came by the booth in Charlotte and especially those that have already visited the shop for the first time after seeing us at the show. We had a great show this year and we look forward to seeing you during the next few weeks at the shop as you get ready for Christmas. We have lots of trees, ornaments and holiday decor and of course gift ideas for everyone. I will post more photos soon.

Thanks for a wonderful year and we look forward to 2012. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and see you soon.


1 comment: